Wow. It’s been awhile. There is really no excuse when it comes right down to it. I’ve just been neglecting you. And for that, I apologize.
So, without much further ado…a few things I think:
1. I’m still disappointed Rick Perry dropped out. Sue me.
2. Stupid shouldn’t breed.
3. I made a really awesome hanging lamp a couple weeks ago. So there’s that.
4. I’m tired of talking about birth control. Gardasil, anyone?
5. Much as I’m sad to see Wakefield go, it was time. I’m just glad he made it to 200 wins.
6. I’ve decided I want to be President, if only for all the vacations.
6. If you’re in Hampton Roads and looking for something to do this weekend, check out the Renew Conference. I’ll be there!