Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and managed to avoid doing any actual labor on Labor Day. Oh, the irony.
Me, I blew leaves off the driveway till I ran out of gas. And then ate steak.
- If you read NOTHING else today, read this from Cal Thomas wherein he pokes all kinds of holes in Obama’s academic theorist appointments and Krueger’s in particular.
- While I think the advice in this article is a bit out of touch in today’s tough economy, there is something to be said about loving your job.
- Follow that up with Zen Habits’ post on changing careers, and I think the universe is trying to tell me something.
- Looking to earn some extra cash? There’s this thing called social media that may offer a few opportunities.
- Some archeaologists found a gladiator school. That’s pretty awesome.
- The Christian Science Monitor is calling for another stimulus? Apparently they’ve been reading a little to much Krugman.
- I wish I took awesome photos like this one.
- Bearing Drift wonders if Cuccinelli would challenge Bolling for the Virginia GOP gubernatorial nod. I sure hope not.
- And one last pretty picture. Because I can. And because the East Coast doesn’t get lightning storms.