In the interest of not ripping Peter King off more than necessary, I offer you a Non-Numerically-Restricted Things I Think I Think.
So, without further ado.
- The resignation of Steve Jobs is nothing to fear. Here’s why.
- When the Navy sends the ships out to sea, you might want to pay attention to the hurricane.
- This picture really does say it all.
- And this picture made me smile.
- Glen Asbury makes some very good pro-Perry points over here.
- I’m pretty sure Dick Cheney’s memoir is the must-read of the year.
- Only a Yankee would honeymoon in Afghanistan. (kudos as it’s a USO tour)
And that’s all I think I think. For today anyway. If ya live on the East Coast, hunker down y’all!