With apologies to Peter King…
- Pneumonia really sucks. The only thing worse, in my experience, is shigella.
- Hurricanes give me the willies. The will it or won’t it is enough to make me want to move.
- The construction industry is dead. Really dead.
- They do NOT make vacuums like they used to. My parents’ is going on 30+ years. Me? I replace them every 5.
- Sarah Palin’s need to dominate the news cycle is terrible for the Republican Party.
- If I were Gaddafi (Qaddafi, etc), I would not have stopped at Colonel. Heck, as a dictator, the sky is the limit. Generalissimo has a nice ring, don’t ya think?
- The French want to pay higher taxes? Let them. And remember, Warren Buffett can help the U.S too. Oh, and he’s a hypocrite.
- The wildfire in the Great Dismal Swamp? You can see it from space now. So, um, take that.
- The irony, it is strong in this one.
- Aid for Libya? I’m sad to see the U.S. is at the table.
Bonus: I am loving this song right now.